Presented by industry experts, we offer two complimentary, monthly educational webinars focusing on healthcare topics relevant to your specialty:
- Webinar Wednesdays℠ – for medical practices, surgery centers, health systems, laboratories and clinics
- McKesson Clinical Connection™ – for long term care facilities, home health agencies and home medical equipment businesses
Catch up on previous webinars with our video galleries:
Subscribe to receive monthly webinar updates. Sign Up Today
Upcoming Webinars for Webinar Wednesdays
Standardization & Formulary Management: Opportunities & Best Practices
December 5, 2018 | 2:30 p.m. EST
Presented by Greg Colizzi – Vice President of Health Systems Marketing, McKesson Medical-Surgical; Bethann Maynard – Director of Customer Management, McKesson Medical-Surgical; and Francis D’Avanza – Director of Strategic Accounts, McKesson Medical-Surgical
- Understand the benefits of standardization and formulary management
- Hear about successes achieved using a proven process
- Gain buy-in for implementation
- Identify challenges and how to overcome them
Upcoming Webinars for Clinical Connection
Key Principles, Tools & Resources to Maximize Your Falls Prevention Program
November 14, 2018 | 3:00 p.m. EST
Presented by Jeanette Podlogar – Clinical Support Manager, McKesson Medical-Surgical
- Identify risk factors for falling in older adults
- Discuss best practices and practical interventions to reduce falls
- Learn where to find educational resources for staff, family and caregivers
The ABCs of F-TAG IPC
December 12, 2018 | 3:00 p.m. EST
Presented by Amanda Thornton, RN, MSC, CIC – Clinical Science Liaison, PDI
- Understand recent CMS changes for infection control and prevention programs
- Discuss the three phases of F-TAG regulations affecting long-term care and what this means for your facility
- Learn how environmental disinfection and robust hand hygiene can help your facility avoid F-TAGs
- 1 contact hour for nursing through the CA Board of Nursing will be provided by PDI
Featured Webinar Wednesdays WebinarSee All
Featured Clinical Connection WebinarSee All
Sign up to receive monthly emails with information regarding upcoming webinars.
These webinars have been provided to participants on a complementary basis. The content provided in these webinars and the related materials has been prepared, compiled or provided by the presenters and is not intended to constitute legal advice or the rendering of legal, consulting or other professional services of any kind. The presenters are not affiliated with McKesson. Any statements, positions and opinions expressed by the presenters do not necessarily reflect the statements, positions and opinions of McKesson. McKesson does not guarantee, warrant or otherwise endorse the products or services of any firm, organization or person connected with these webinars.
McKesson makes no representations or warranties about, and disclaims all responsibility for, the accuracy or suitability of any information in the webinar and related materials; all such content is provided on an “as is” basis. MCKESSON FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE CONTENTS OF THESE MATERIALS AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DISCUSSED THEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The content of webinar and related materials should not be construed as legal advice and is intended solely for the use of a competent healthcare professional.
Eligibility Requirements For Participating in a McKesson Webinar: This webinar is not open to the general public. Your participation in this webinar cannot be transferred or assigned to anyone for any reason. You do not have to be a current customer of, purchase products from, or be affiliated with, McKesson, in order to participate in the webinars. McKesson, in its sole discretion, may terminate this promotion at any time. Due to certain regulatory restrictions, this promotion cannot be offered to health care providers licensed in Vermont and/or to government employees.