As the world becomes more digital, home medical equipment (HME) providers must keep up to stay compliant and satisfy customers. One way to achieve this is through virtual patient engagement, which allows providers to interact with their patients outside of their core brick-and-mortar business models.
"Virtual patient engagement is an avenue for HME providers to engage, manage and connect with patients without being in a physical location together. Telehealth and telemedicine solutions have allowed for this type of interaction to occur," says M. Kris Srinivasan, senior manager of payer strategy for HME at McKesson Medical-Surgical.
In this ebook, we explore the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on virtual patient engagement, current and future strategies for engaging patients and the benefits of virtual care for both providers and patients.
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on virtual patient engagement
- The pandemic & HME providers
- HME strategies for keeping patients engaged virtually
- Future of virtual patient engagement strategies
- How McKesson VerbalCare™ can help with virtual patient engagement
© 2021 McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc.