Manual wheelchair accessories greatly improve patients' comfort, safety and mobility. Wheelchair accessories are underutilized, which can lead to negative clinical outcomes including hospital readmissions, falls and pressure injuries.
This session will examine the why, how and when behind commonly desired manual wheelchair accessories. Attendees will leave this webinar with the knowledge to ensure each of their patients receive the "best seat in the house."
- Better understand the current challenges for end users receiving manual wheelchairs
- Education surrounding solutions to these challenges
- Ensure your patients using manual wheelchairs maximize their comfort, safety and mobility
- Karen A. Lerner, RN, MSN, ATP, CWS - Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Daniel O'Malley, regional VP of pressure prevention sales - Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Webinar originally aired on September 8, 2021
© 2021 McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc.