||McKesson Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 90 days||McKesson Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 90 days||McKesson Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 90 days||McKesson Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 30 days||McKesson Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 30 days
|Features and Benefits
- McKesson Consult™ hCG Urine Controls
- Contents: 1 Negative control (4 mL), 1 Positive control (4 mL), Instructional insert.
- Designed to ensure accurate results while testing for pregnancy hormone, hCG, in urine.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 1 Set Per Box
- For use with Afinion™ AS100 Analyzer/Afinion™ 2 Analyzer, the Afinion™ HbA1c Test and the Afinion™ HbA1c Dx Test
- For use with Afinion AS100 / Afinion 2, Afinion HbA1c Test and the Afinion HbA1c Dx Test
- Kit contents: 1 x 0.5 mL Control C I: Stabilized preparation from porcine whole blood, 1 x 0.5 mL Control C II: Stabilized preparation from human whole blood, package insert
- Enables users to monitor the performance of the Cholestech LDX system for commonly tested analytes
- Analytes in these controls include total cholesterol (TC), high density lipoprotein (HDL), triglycerides (TRG), glucose (GLU), alanine aminotransferase (ALT), and aspartate aminotransferase (AST)
- Reagents are prepared from human and animal constituents in an aqueous preservative medium containing antimicrobial agents
- Each Eurotrol Hemotrol control has an open-vial stability of 30 days at room temperature or refrigerated
- Stable for 18 months from the date of manufacture if stored unopened in the refrigerator at 35-46 °F (2-8 °C)
- Hemotrol controls may be used with Hemocue, Stat-Site, HemoPoint and HGB pro hemoglobin meters
- 20 tests per vial reduces the risk of using expired product