||McKesson Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 180 days||McKesson Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 180 days||McKesson Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 180 days||McKesson Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 180 days||McKesson Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 180 days
|Features and Benefits
- Chlorpheniramine is an antihistamine that reduces the effects of natural chemical histamine in the body
- Histamine can produce symptoms of sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and runny nose
- Chlorpheniramine is used to treat runny nose, sneezing, itching, and watery eyes caused by allergies, the common cold, or the flu
- Compare to Benadryl Ultratabs
- Benadryl Ultratabs is a registered trademark of J&J
- Loratadine Tablets
- 10 mg
- Non-Drowsy (when taken as directed)
- Allergy Relief
- Compares to the active ingredient in Claritin®.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 90 Per Bottle
- Claritin is a registered trademark of Schering-Plough HealthCare Products Inc.
- McKesson Loratadine Tablets
- Provides non-drowsy allergy relief
- Each tablet contains 10 mg loratadine
- A single tablet works for 24 hours to help treat allergy symptoms, including allergies to pollen and dust
- Relieves sneezing, runny nose, itching and watering of the eyes due to upper respiratory allergies
- Antihistamine helps treat itching and redness from hives; it does not prevent hives
- Individually wrapped in poly-foil packets
- Tamper-evident sealed packets
- Perforated box creates an easy dispensing solution
- Inactive ingredients: corn starch, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, pregelatinized starch
- Store between 68º and 77ºF (20º and 25ºC); Protect from excessive moisture.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 1 Per Pack, 50 Packs Per Box, 24 Boxes Per Case
- Compare to the active ingredient in Zyrtec
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, sneezing, itching of the nose or throat
- For indoor & outdoor allergies
- Cetirizine is an antihistamine that reduces the natural chemical histamine in the body