||Procedure Mask with Eye Shield||Procedure Mask with Eye Shield||Procedure Mask with Eye Shield||Procedure Mask with Eye Shield||Procedure Mask with Eye Shield
|Features and Benefits
- This barrier mask with visor provides protection for the eyes against body fluids
- The mask is constructed with special fluid-resistant, fog-free treatments to protect against splash splatter, spray and fogging
- McKesson Fluid-Resistant Procedure Masks with Eye Shield
- Comfortable, cool, and breathable.
- Splash-resistant and anti-fog.
- Wrap-around visor provides peripheral protection from splashes.
- Stretchable earloops provide a personalized fit and make it convenient to use.
- ASTM F2100-11 - Level 3 Barrier.
- Fluid Resistance: ASTM F1862 at 160 mm Hg.
- BFE in excess of 99%.
- PFE in excess of 99%.
- Delta-P: Less than or equal to 2.7
- Flammability: Class 1.
- Single Use
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 25 Per Box, 4 Boxes Per Case
- Anti-fog coated face shield
- Black anti-glare strip over nose
- Easy on/off
- Easy to breathe through
- Bi-directional pleats for increased facial comfort and fit
- Resist fluid penetration with wraparound Splashguard* Visor
- Excellent filtration
- Foam band
- Fog-free procedure mask with earloops and wraparound visor
- Designed to resist moderate fluid strike-through