||10 Face Shield Lung Bags, Insertion Tool, Assembly Instructions, Cardboard, Carrying Case With Handle||Torso, 4 Simulated Boluses, Talcum Powder, Tank Top, Carry Case, Directions For Use||ALS Baby Manikin, Molded Plastic Carry Case, 5 IO Leg Replacement Pads, Pulse Bulb, Lubricant Jelly, Heartsim 200, Directions For Use
|Features and Benefits
- Made of tough cast vinyl over a rust-resistant steel frame, Rescue Randy withstands the extremes of smoke-filled rooms and wintry mountain settings
- Perfect for virtually any training excercise, and confined space extrication training for lifelike realism
- Not for water use
- Comes with sweatpants and can be postitioned to sit, lie, curl up or flex
- Comprehensive design allows for practice of heimlich maneuver and abdominal thrusts, as well as cpr and mouth-to-mouth breathing
- Realistic anatomical markings (adam’s apple, carotid arteries, navel, rib cage, chest notch) make it easy to learn correct hand placement for checking pulse, performing chest compressions, and more
- Head tilt/chin lift required to open airway
- Audible compression “clicker%XE2%X80? to ensure proper technique.
- Proper anatomical landmarks
- With age selector dial that adjusts chest compression piston for learning adult or child techniques
- Access routes allow opportunity to practice blood withdrawal, heparinization, and fluid infusion. chester chest™ is a unique teaching tool that enables clinicians and others to develop total competence with the most common types of long-term vascular access routes within one simple, compact, and portable training aid. a great tool for training, competency testing and skills’ assessment.
- Physicians, nurses, home health staff, patients, and support persons find chester chest™ the most efficient, time-saving, visual, and true-to-life aid in the teaching of implantable vascular access devices, external central catheters, and peripherally placed central catheters. this lifelike model of a human torso is the only teaching aid offering a tactile sensation that is dramatically realistic when palpating the location of implanted imports. this is achieved through a unique tissue-like material duplicating the feel of human tissue
- The areas around all the device sites can be used to practice cleansing, application of dressings and securement devices. chester chest™ can be used in either an upright or supine position. chester chest™ features a detachable advanced arm which is also sold separately
- Each unit is provided with a pre-positioned, surgically placed central catheter and peripherally placed central catheter. all the catheters are attached to a simulated “blood%XE2%X80? reservoir bag in the arm to permit the practice of “blood%XE2%X80? withdrawal and fluid infusion. cleansing, application of dressings and securement devices can be demonstrated on all three catheters.
- The right chest area has a 9.6 fr tunneled central catheter that is visible up to the clavicle. the dacron cuff is also discernible. the external jugular vein is slightly raised with an opening for you to attach your own catheter. there is also an opening for a subclavian catheter. the left chest area is a five-piece unit consisting of: a real implanted port under the chest tissue flap, a rigid underlying surface with molded ribs and a recessed area for the interchangeable difficult accessing inserts, and three difficult accessing inserts
- Designed specifically for training of the heimlich abdominal thrust maneuver
- Choking charlie is an adult torso designed specifically for training students in the performance of the heimlich abdominal thrust maneuver. realistic anatomy and response using simulated boluses provide instructors with an excellent tool for instructing and practicing this lifesaving technique.
- Lifelike torso manikin, cast from a human specimen, heimlich abdominal thrust maneuver training with simulated food boluses
- Portable skill trainer for realistic infant resuscitation training
- A three-month-old infant with an anatomy that offers exceptional realism for individual training
- Offers the opportunity to practice advanced resuscitation skills, including airway management, professional rescuer CPR, vascular access, and 4 connectors, 3-lead ECG monitoring