||Surgical Mask with Eye Shield||Surgical Mask with Eye Shield||Surgical Mask with Eye Shield||Surgical Mask with Eye Shield||Surgical Mask with Eye Shield
|Features and Benefits
- Duckbill construction conforms to face without collapsing
- Soft, breathable inner lining
- Level 2 fluid resistance which provides moderate fluid protection at 120 mmHg; reduces exposure to blood and body fluids
- Premium anti-fog, anti-reflective face shield
- McKesson Fluid-Resistant Surgical Masks with Eye Shield
- Comfortable, cool, and breathable.
- Splash-resistant and anti-fog.
- Wrap-around visor provides peripheral protection from splashes.
- ASTM F2100-11 - Level 3 Barrier.
- Fluid Resistance: ASTM F1862 at 160 mm Hg.
- BFE in excess of 99%.
- PFE in excess of 99%.
- Delta-P: Less than or equal to 2.7
- Flammability: Class 1.
- Single Use
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 25 Per Box, 4 Boxes Per Case
- Flat, with bi-directional pleats and horizontal ties for facial conformability
- Soft breathable inner lining
- 3M AFAR face shield (Anti- fog anti-reflective)
- AFAR technology has greater than 80% light absorption, reducing glare which is a contributing factor to eye strain
- Intended for use in environments with minimal fluid exposure
- Meets ASTM F2100-11 Level 3 standards
- Anti-fog, anti-glare wraparound visor
- Foam band
- Meets ASTM F2100-11 Level 2 standards
- Ties with wraparound visor
- Designed to resist moderate fluid strike-through
- Fog-free design