|Features and Benefits
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with: insect bites; minor burns; sunburn; minor skin irritations; minor cuts; scrapes; rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- McKesson Hydrocortisone Cream
- Effective itch and rash relief cream
- Maximum strength anti-itch formula contains hydrocortisone USP (10 mg)
- Inactive ingredients: Benzoic Acid, Chlorphensin, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Glycerol Monostearate, Methyl Paraben, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Phexyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Titanium Dioxide, Trisodium Citrate
- For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, scrapes, insect bites, poison ivy, oak, sumac, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, and jewelry
- For temporary relief of external genital, feminine, and anal itching
- Safe and effective anti-itch solution ideal for at-home and on-the-go use
- Individual packets for convenient use
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 0.9 Grams Per Packet, 144 Packets Per Box, 12 Boxes Per Case
- sunmark® Hydrocortisone Cream
- 1 oz., 1%, Maximum Strength
- For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to: eczema, seborrheic dermatitis; psoriasis; insect bites; poison ivy, oak, sumac; soaps; detergents; cosmetics; jewelry; external genital and anal itching. Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Compares to Cortizone®.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 36 Per Case
- Cortizone is a registered trademark of Pfizer Inc.
- For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes
- Effective Relief of Itches and Rashes Due To: Eczema, Psoriasis, Seborrheic Dermatitis, Insect bites, External genital and Feminine itching, Soaps, Cosmetics, Poison Ivy, Oak, Sumac, Detergents, Jewelry
- Provides temporary relief from minor skin irritations, itching and rashes
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov