|Features and Benefits
- Lightweight PVC chestpiece
- Adjustable aluminum binaurals
- • Diaphragm-only disposable ABS chestpiece with non-chill rim for patient comfort
- PVC eartips
- Weighs 2.5 oz
- Overall length 32 inches
- Each scope is individually polybagged
- A lightweight, durable, non-latex plastic stethoscope with 22 inch PVC tubing and single head chestpiece
- The safety and convenience of a single patient use/disposable stethoscope combined with superior acoustic sensitivity
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Lightweight PVC chestpiece.
- Adjustable aluminum binaurals.
- Yellow colored for isolation with matching yellow Y tubing.
- PVC eartips.
- Weighs 2.5 oz.
- Overall length 32 inches.
- Each scope is individually polybagged.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Soft eartips seal out distracting noise and make listening easier
- Comfortable headset with angled ear tubes and soft eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal
- Flexible tubing allows smooth chestpiece movement and placement; tubing is is not made with phthalates
- Pressure-sensitive diaphragm allows clinicians to hear high- and low-frequency sounds by varying pressure on the chestpiece
- Reduces risk of cross-contamination with the accuracy of conventional stethoscopes
- The safest choice of isolation, HIV and heavy fluid cases