|Features and Benefits
- McKesson Emergency Blankets
- 56 X 90 Inch
- Tissue/Poly Laminate
- For police, fire, and industrial emergency and safety use.
- Individually packaged for hygienic purposes.
- Waterproof backing protects against rain, snow, or other elements.
- Disposable; eliminates laundry and dry cleaning costs.
- Insulated foam layer retains body heat.
- Yellow polyethylene laminated to yellow polyester foam for maximum visibility.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 1 Per Pouch, 24 Per Case
- McKesson Rescue Thermal Emergency Blanket
- Can be used as a ground cover
- Product does melt and will spark
- Not fire resistant
- Mylar foil material assists in body heat retention in emergency situations
- Individually bagged
- Folded to compact size for easy storage
- Warms to a minimum 100°F/37.8°C in 10 minutes and will maintain that minimum heat for 6 hours
- Contains 12 self-warming panels
- Individually wrapped in a translucent polybag
- Designed more specifically as a first responder blanket to treat shock and hypothermia