|Features and Benefits
- See through door style
- Has the heating element located behind the back panel to reduce the risk of baking samples
- Flat digitemp strip on interior floor indicates temperature
- McKesson Laboratory Incubator
- Designed for platted cultures, tube cultures, and general purpose microbiology applications.
- Its design is compact but spacious, with a chamber capacity of 20 liters (0.7 cubic feet).
- Features a digital control and thermometer access port to regulate calibration, two removable and perforated shelves for air flow, and convection heating.
- Dimensions are 16.5 x 17 x 24 Inch.
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 70 degrees Celsius.
- Packaged: Each
- CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
- Improve accuracy with DNA-probe technology that efficiently detects from a single swab the three organisms most associated with vaginitis
- Accuracy - DNA-probe technology has been shown to be more sensitive and specific, leading to improved outcomes
- Efficiency - the system processes six specimens simultaneously in under 45 minutes with less than 2.5 minutes of hands-on time
- Actionable results - Easy-to-read visual results cards allow for consistent outcomes and improved workflow
- Management of difficult infections - DNA-probe technology manages mixed or difficult infections by binding only the true target and not interfering substances
- A single swab is for all three organisms (candida, gardnerella, trichomonas)
- The system features automated processing
- The system features a non-amplified, built-in threshold of disease detection (it will not overcall normal flora as an infection)
- Built-in controls give you confidence in results
- 24 Tests
- Manufactured from 22 ga. steel; the exterior is powder coated for scratch and stain resistance, the interior is easy-to-clean aluminum
- All analog incubators come with a thermometer as a standard accessory and have at least one adjustable shelf, depending on chamber size, several removable or adjustable shelves are also available
- Temperature ranges go from ambient +10 to 90°C, each incubator has a blower fan to improve the heating and stability of the desired temperature
- Ideal for school laboratories and as a backup incubator for hospitals
- Ivory powder coated enamel steel case material; aluminum internal material
- Bimetal controller type
- Light pressure thermal convection type
- Acrylic see-through door
- Color graphic display
- Our light-pressure thermal convection 140 analog models offer good utility at an affordable price
- These units feature a see-through tinted acrylic door that enables the user to see the entire work space without opening the door
- These models can maintain temperatures up to 62°C through a precise bimetal controller that is temperature stable to ±0.75°C
- Control panel includes illuminated power switch and heat cycle pilot light
- Standard equipment includes one fixed and one adjustable chrome-plated wire shelf and an enviro-friendly non-toxic spirit thermometer
- This helps to maintain temperature stability and ease work flow
- See-through door allows for visual inspection without heat loss
- 2 Shelves
- Fiberglass insulation
- 10 Inch Internal diameter
- 11 Inch External diameter
- ±0.5°C Temperature uniformity
- 18 Months warranty