|Features and Benefits
- The head cradle positioner provides comfortable immobilization of head and neck
- May be used for lateral, supine or prone positions
- McKesson Foam Products - Headrest Pad, Adult
- 9 X 8 X 4-1/2 Inch
- Designed to help protect sensitive facial features while providing the necessary support and comfort during surgery.
- Made of medical-grade polyurethane foam.
- Features a top layer of soft foam for increased patient comfort.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 24 Per Case
- Made from proprietary Contourethane™ and Supportethane™
- Mizuho OSI GentleTouch® Pillows support the patient’s head for safe prone positioning
- The anesthesia circuit may be visualized any time during the surgical procedure
- GentleTouch® Pillows provide a soft layer of Contourethane™ to equalize pressure on the face while Supportethane™ safely supports the head to prevent bottoming out
- There is no glue used at all at the forehead or chin allowing the foam to more easily conform to the patient’s anatomy
- There is no glue along the inside edge minimizing risk of coming in contact with the patient’s face
- Compression packaged to save shipping cost and shelf space
- Right Intubation
- The soft, comfortable foam reduces the pressure around the patient’s eyes and face, while supporting the head and neck
- The mirror provides the clinician with a clear view of the face, eyes, and endotracheal tube for easy monitoring
- The slotted design allows for the endotracheal tube to be positioned on either side of the patient’s face
- Single Use
- Reduce pressure on the body parts they support
- Accommodate eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and occipital prominences
- Use also as leg or heel cradles
- Cutout neutralizes risk for ocular pressure and nasal constraint and allows patients to breathe freely
- Polyurethane Foam