|Global Product Type
||Safety Tapes-Barrier/Block-Off Tape||Safety Tapes-Barrier/Block-Off Tape||Safety Tapes-Barrier/Block-Off Tape||Safety Tapes-Barrier/Block-Off Tape||Safety Tapes-Grip Tape/Safety Treads
|Features and Benefits
- Stripes promote employee safety by marking pinch points or gears on equipment.
- Prevent accidents by providing temporary floor marking around equipment or spills.
- Mark risers on stairways or low-clearance areas.
- "Caution" is printed in black letters on a bright yellow nonadhesive tape.
- Alert crowds to potentially dangerous situations.
- Helps prevent accidents, property damage and liability lawsuits.
- Help prevent accidents by calling attention to potentially harmful materials, machinery, physical objects, walkways or stairs.
- Highly visible; alerts visitors and employees of avoid dangerous areas or materials.
- Adhesive backing sticks tight and lies evenly in straight or curved lines.
- Perfect for work sites with toxic materials and heavy equipment.
- Mark off traffic areas, physical hazards and work sites.
- Vivid yellow and black stripes are locked into the vinyl for permanent high visibility.
- Stretches and conforms to curved surfaces and around corners for an accurate fit.
- Resists abrasion, scuffing, moisture and weathering for long service life.
- Used to identify and mark traffic areas and physical hazards.
- Helps prevent slips and falls in heavy-traffic work areas, ramps, walkways, loading docks, machinery, vehicles and aircraft.
- Mineral-coated, high friction slip-resistant surface.
- Highly durable surface withstands the rigors of equipment traffic.
- Low-profile design helps reduce trip hazard.
- High performance pressure-sensitive adhesive for easy application.
- Use on flat surfaces, steps, stairways, entrances, ramps, ladders, lawn equipment, snowmobiles, scooters, construction machinery and vehicles.
- NFSI High Traction Certification.