|Features and Benefits
- This product should not be used in a clinical setting where the risk of infection through inhalation exposure is high
- The ClearMask™ is the first transparent mask with full-face visibility
- Mask has a smart, patent-pending design optimized for comfort and breathability, while providing assured protection
- Through the mask’s anti-fogging, see-through protective shield, the ClearMask™ blocks aerosols, fluids and sprays from faces
- Unlike other masks, the ClearMask™ allows one to see each other’s entire face and facial expressions, making communication more human, natural, and accessible
- Transparent, see-through masks are important for so many people, including: Deaf and hard of hearing individuals, older people, people who may not speak the same language, interpreters and translators, children
- Designed with fluid-resistant material to meet ASTM Level 1 standards
- Spot weld ensures strong constructed mask
- Adjustable nose piece for better fit
- Nonwoven 3-ply design
- Packaged: 50 Per Box, 40 Boxes Per Case
- McKesson Blue Procedure Masks
- Comfortable, cool, and breathable.
- Stretchable earloops provide a personalized fit and make it more convenient to use.
- BFE: ≥ 95%, ΔP (mm H2O/cm2): < 5, Flammability: Class 1
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 50 Per Box, 36 Boxes Per Case
- Ideal for procedures where low amounts of fluid, spray and/or aerosols are produced
- Fluid resistant outer layer
- White tissue inner layer
- Extra-long aluminum nose piece
- Meets EN14683 Rating-Type II Standard