|Features and Benefits
- Flublok Quadrivalent is a vaccine indicated for active immunization against disease caused by influenza virus subtypes A and type B contained in the vaccine
- Flublok Quadrivalent is approved for use in persons 18 years of age and older
- Flublok contains no egg proteins, antibiotics, or preservatives
- Flublok Quadrivalent is standardized according to United States Public Health Service (USPHS) requirements. For the 2020 - 2021 influenza season it is formulated to contain 180 mcg HA per 0.5 mL dose, with 45 mcg HA of each of the following 4 influenza virus strains: A/Brisbane/02/2018 (H1N1), A/Kansas/14/2017 (H3N2), B/Maryland/15/2016 (a B/Colorado/6/2017-like virus) and B/Phuket/3073/2013.
- Fluzone High-Dose is a vaccine indicated for active immunization for the prevention of influenza disease caused by influenza A subtype viruses and type B virus contained in the vaccine
- Fluzone High-Dose is indicated for active immunization in persons 65 years of age and older
- Fluzone High-Dose is standardized according to United States Public Health Service requirements and is formulated to contain HA of each of the following three influenza strains recommended for the 2020 - 2021 influenza season: A/Brisbane/02/2018 IVR-190 (H1N1), A/Kansas/14/2017 X-327 (H3N2), and B/Maryland/15/2016 BX-69A (a B/Colorado/6/2017-like virus, B Victoria lineage).