|Features and Benefits
- Provides excellent protection from transfer of microorganisms, fluids and particulate materials while remaining lightweight and very comfortable
- Soft facial tissue inner layer is extra gentle to skin
- Designed with fluid-resistant material to meet ASTM Level 1 standards
- Spot weld ensures strong constructed mask
- Adjustable nose piece for better fit
- Nonwoven 3-ply design
- Packaged: 50 Per Box, 40 Boxes Per Case
- McKesson Blue Procedure Masks
- Comfortable, cool, and breathable.
- Stretchable earloops provide a personalized fit and make it more convenient to use.
- BFE: ≥ 95%, ΔP (mm H2O/cm2): < 5, Flammability: Class 1
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 50 Per Box, 36 Boxes Per Case
- Body-contacting materials: Spunbound polypropylene and latex-free elastic
- This product should not be used in a clinical setting where the risk of infection through inhalation exposure is high
- Used in general medical environments
- Child-sized to improve fit for children
- High filtration for improved protection
- Soft comfortable earloops provide easier donning
- Precept’s child sized face masks (15150) are designed specifically to be used by children ages 3-12, to decrease transmission of respiratory infections