|Features and Benefits
- Mechanical convection provides uniform heating, precise temperature control and fast drying
- Sophisticated microprocessor PID controls with easy-to-view digital LED readout
- Temperature is displayed on large, three-character screen; can be easily set from 5°C above ambient to up to 75°C (depending on model) in 0.1°C increments using touch-sensitive arrow keys
- Fixed setpoints on control panel eliminate need for tuning
- Offset feature enables easy calibration
- Built-in safety backup maintains control at 3° above setpoint if primary heater control fails
- Visual alarm indicates when temperature exceeds 3° C setpoint
- Inner glass door permits viewing of samples without disturbing chamber environment
- Silicone gasket on outer door and 7.6cm (3 in.)-thick fiberglass insulation prevents heat loss, ensures excellent temperature uniformity
- Durable, enamel-coated steel exterior
- Interior chamber is easy-to-clean stainless steel
- McKesson Laboratory Incubator
- Designed for platted cultures, tube cultures, and general purpose microbiology applications.
- Its design is compact but spacious, with a chamber capacity of 20 liters (0.7 cubic feet).
- Features a digital control and thermometer access port to regulate calibration, two removable and perforated shelves for air flow, and convection heating.
- Dimensions are 16.5 x 17 x 24 Inch.
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 70 degrees Celsius.
- Packaged: Each
- CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
- Improve accuracy with DNA-probe technology that efficiently detects from a single swab the three organisms most associated with vaginitis
- Accuracy - DNA-probe technology has been shown to be more sensitive and specific, leading to improved outcomes
- Efficiency - the system processes six specimens simultaneously in under 45 minutes with less than 2.5 minutes of hands-on time
- Actionable results - Easy-to-read visual results cards allow for consistent outcomes and improved workflow
- Management of difficult infections - DNA-probe technology manages mixed or difficult infections by binding only the true target and not interfering substances
- A single swab is for all three organisms (candida, gardnerella, trichomonas)
- The system features automated processing
- The system features a non-amplified, built-in threshold of disease detection (it will not overcall normal flora as an infection)
- Built-in controls give you confidence in results
- 24 Tests
- Features a see-through door that makes a visual check on your cultures quick and easy
- With a capacity of 10 standard size culture plates per shelf, the nominal capacity is 20 plates
- The acrylic body is a great insulator and is easy to maintain
- One removable shelf, perforated for air flow
- LCD Digital Display
- Manufactured from 22 ga. steel; the exterior is powder coated for scratch and stain resistance, the interior is easy-to-clean aluminum
- All analog incubators come with a thermometer as a standard accessory and have at least one adjustable shelf, depending on chamber size, several removable or adjustable shelves are also available
- Temperature ranges go from ambient +10 to 90°C, each incubator has a blower fan to improve the heating and stability of the desired temperature
- Ideal for school laboratories and as a backup incubator for hospitals