||1.25 N.A. Abbe With Iris||N.A. 1.25 Abbe Type with Iris Diaphragm||N.A. 1.25 Achromat Swing-Out Condernser with Iris Diaphragm
|Country of Origin
||10 X 8 X 16 Inch||125 X 135 mm||245 X 430 X 460 mm
||Siedentopf Type, Binocular||Binocular||Binocular||Siedentopf Type, Binocular||Trinocular
|Latex Free Indicator
||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex||
||6V / 20 W||3 W
||DIN Achromat 40X, 100X, 400X, 1000X||4X, 10X, 40X and 100X (Oil) Objectives||4X / 10X / 40X (SL) / 100X (SL, Oil)||Infinite Plan 4X, 10X, 20X, 40X, 100X||Infinity Plan 4X, 10X, 40XR, 100XR (Oil), 50X (Oil)
||110 V / 240 V||110 V/240 V||110 to 240 V
||Mechanical Stage||Mechanical Stage||Mechanical Stage||Ceramic-Coated Mechanical Stage
||Compound Microscope||Compound Microscope||Compound Microscope||Compound Microscope||Compound Microscope
|Features and Benefits
- Advanced biological binocular microscope with precision optics
- For use by students or professionals
- Seidentopf head for comfortable viewing
- Coaxial focusing and low drive mechanical stage
- LED illumination with intensity control
- LED rated for 50000 hours
- Includes pointer; 4 hole objective turret
- 10X Eyepiece
- Iris diaphragm
- McKesson LUMEON™ Binocular Microscope - Clinical
- Achromatic with 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x (oil) objectives.
- Features a binocular head, and built-in mechanical stage with coaxial controls.
- Coaxial X-Y adjustment knobs.
- LED illumination with variable intensity.
- Iris diaphragm and swing out filter holder.
- Adjustable binocular head.
- 5-year warranty.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: Each
- Wide Field eyepiece (FN 18) with eyeguard - optional 15X eyepiece
- Viewing Bodies: Monocular, Binocular, or Trinocular inclined at 45°
- Rectangular stage plate size 125 x 135 mm with "soft feel" low drive coaxial control
- Sub-stage Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with iris diaphragm and special daylight blue filter
- LP series 4X, 10X, 40X (SL) and 100X (SL, oil) SP Achromatic objectives
- Seidentopf type binocular head, 30° inclined, 360° rotable
- WF10X/20 mm Eyepiece
- Interpupillary adjustable distance is 50 to 75 mm
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing control
- Diopter adjustable range ±5°
- Reversed quintuple click-stop revolving mechanism with multiple ball bearings nosepiece
- 190 X 140 mm Double layer mechanical stage with removable slide holder
- Travel stage area 78 X 55 mm with a right-hand stage handle
- Anti-fungal systems
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Featuring Infinity Plan Achromat, Plan semi-Apochromat or Plan Phase objectives, the EXC-400 advantage capitalizes on the latest advances in optical design to deliver crisp, high resolution, bright images
- Standard trinocular observation head with wide 22mm field of view is always ready to accept a digital camera for imaging
- The standard ceramic, hard-coated stage provides exceptional durability to withstand the rigors of daily use
- The EXC-400 features a 3W LED and intensity control for over 20,000 hours of continuous, worry-free use