Maintaining your facility's comfortable and hygienic environment can be challenging and time-consuming. What if you could save time and purchase your housekeeping supplies on the same order as your medical supplies? We can help streamline all your purchases in one place. We have more than 6,000 housekeeping products from a variety of major manufacturers to choose from, including our own McKesson Brands.
Streamline your housekeeping supply purchases
From reception areas to resident rooms and from restrooms to common living spaces, choose from a variety of products necessary to help your residents feel comfortable and at ease. Review our latest Long Term Care Equipment Catalog to find these cricitcal supplies:
- Paper Towels & Tissue: Roll or multi-fold towels and dispensers, toilet tissue and dispensers, facial tissue, toilet seat covers, and non-woven dry wipes
- Plastic Bags & Can Liners: Trash, bio-hazard and infectious waste, zip-close, laundry, and more
- Disposable Dietary Products: Cups & lids, meal service, dining utensils, food storage, straws, napkins and other disposable service items
- Cleaning & Disinfecting Chemicals: Cleaning solutions for floors, glass, dishes, cafeteria, laundry, and bathrooms, plus hand hygiene and surface disinfectants for your infection prevention program
- Housekeeping Hardware: Brooms, mops, dustpans, spray bottles, carts, buckets, hampers, trash cans, floor machines, vacuums, and more
- Textiles & Linens: Bedding, blankets, terry toweling and washcloths, pillows, patient gowns, and custom dcor
Download our Long Term Care Housekeeping Catalog today or speak to your McKesson Medical-Surgical Account Manager.
Need information about environmental disinfection?
Cleaning and disinfecting non-critical surfaces in resident care areas is a critical component of infection prevention in long term care facilities. Medical equipment and instruments/devices must be cleaned and maintained according to manufacturer's instructions to prevent person-to-person transmission of infectious agents. Policies and procedures should be established for routine and targeted cleaning of environmental surfaces as indicated by the level of patient/resident contact and degree of soiling.
Visit UPrevent.Mckesson.com to find helpful guidelines and resources on environmental disinfection.
Introducing the Kimberly-Clark Professional Scott Essential Towel Dispenser System
The first Scott branded system on the market by Kimberly-Clark Professional, the Essential* Towel Dispenser System is backed by a lifetime warranty and twelve years of proven performance. Our Sanitouch dispenser is now enhanced with Scott brand benefits, offering dependable dispensing from one of the world's most trusted brands.