With a vast product catalog, a 99.8% order accuracy rate and a commitment to the highest levels of performance and reliability, it's no wonder that more than a quarter million sites of care depend on McKesson Medical-Surgical for their supply needs. At McKesson, we're experts at getting you the products and supplies you need--precisely when you need them. But we know your supply chain needs don't end with product delivery. Formulary and contract management, systems integration and automation, inventory management, clinic setup support - these are just a few of the resources we offer that help many health systems operate more efficiently and manage their costs more effectively.
Strengthening Your Supply Chain
"Sure, everyone does distribution. McKesson does it better."
- Anita Ferdinand, Senior Buyer-Purchasing, Weill Medical College of Cornell University
Driving efficiencies throughout your system
Technology solutions that deliver accuracy, control and transparency:
- Manage supply orders and track costs online with our proprietary, web-based order management system, McKesson SupplyManagerSM.
- Monitor costs and access real-time ordering and inventory reporting for all of your medical-surgical, Rx and lab supplies via McKesson Inventory ManagerSM.
- Sync your clinical and billing software with SupplyManager using McKesson Direct and simultaneously update patient information in your system and ours. Utilize McKesson Direct Plus to efficiently submit orders for any payor type and have orders shipped directly to your patients' homes.
- Eliminate the hassle of manually entering orders, provide better control over stocking levels and reduce errors with the barcode technology of McKesson ScanManagerSM, our handheld ordering device that syncs with SupplyManager.
- Order supplies on-the-go, access patient orders and view recently purchased items from any web-enabled mobile device with McKesson MobileManagerHCSM.
- Order controlled substances electronically, track receipts, manage Class II controlled substances and eliminate the need to manually fill out a DEA Form 222 with McKesson CSOSManagerSM.
- McKesson Implant Manager is your solution for automating your inventory management process, helping save your staff time and money by eliminating the burden of manually managing and replenishing your center's Intraocular Lens (IOL) inventory.
Operations solutions that help you drive efficiencies at all sites of care:
- Alleviate some of the challenges brought by acquiring new facilities or upgrading existing sites with our customized service programs, distribution model support and comprehensive planning and set-up services. Our experienced setup teams can help identify equipment needs, stage inventory for delivery and even facilitate installation for you. Watch Video...
Savings solutions that help you reduce the total cost of care:
- Access our comprehensive portfolio of more than 275,000 competitively priced national brand products, including medical-surgical and lab supplies and Rx products, as well as our own 100% satisfaction guaranteed McKesson Brands products.
- Provide patients with the quality medical supplies they need post-discharge and access business management tools and clinical support with McKesson Patient Care Solutions (MPCS), our contracted supplier of wound care, urological, ostomy, tracheostomy, diabetic care, incontinence, breast pumps and orthopedic products, all shipped directly to the patients home while billing their insurance. MPCS is a participating provider with Medicare and many Medicaid plans.