*Product images shown may reflect previous seasons' packaging.
Only customers who prebook 300 or more doses (30 units) on or before June 1, 2016, and who accept full shipment of their pre-book of 30 units or more by November 18, 2016 will have the right to return up to 20% by vendor of unopened products for the 2016 - 2017 influenza season according to the guideline below:
- Full vials or boxes must be returned to McKesson Medical-Surgical on or before March 1, 2017, and in accordance with McKesson Medical-Surgical vaccine guideline
- Only full units (vials or boxes of prefilled syringes) are eligible to be returned - Customer is responsible for shipping costs involved in returning product to McKesson
- Customer shall receive an equal number of replacement units in the subsequent influenza season on or before December 31, 2017
- Replacement product will be issued in full vials or boxes of pre-filled syringes and eligible quantities will be rounded down to the nearest increment of five, for example: A purchase of 30 vials = six vials eligible for return
- A purchase of 33 vials = six vials eligible for return
- A purchase of 35 vials = seven vials eligible for return
- Medimmune Prebook Plus customers have the right to return up to 25% of unopened products
Payment of Discounts and Rebates
For eligible customers who qualify for a discount or rebate, a 5% discount off list price* will be reflected at time of invoice, regardless of quantity. Rebates will be provided in the form of a credit on the customer's distributor account for the purchase of any product that an authorized distributor sells. The authorized distributor will provide this credit to customers on or before June 30, 2017. Customers may request that the authorized distributor provide a rebate check in lieu of credit. The authorized distributor will send the customer a rebate check within 45 days after receiving the customer's request, as long as the account is in good standing.
McKesson is providing HCPCS/ CPT codes based upon information provided by the product manufacturers. McKesson does not make representations about the accuracy of this information. The HCPCS/ CPT codes do not indicate coverage or payment under any federal or state health care program. The entity that submits claims to any federal or state health care program has the responsibility to verify the accuracy of HCPCS/ CPT codes it submits for payment purposes.
The product information contained in this document, including the product images and additional product materials, was collected from various supplier sources. All product claims and specifications are those of the product suppliers, not McKesson Medical-Surgical or its affiliates ("McKesson") and have not been independently verified by McKesson. McKesson is not responsible for errors or omissions in the product information.
The properties of a product may change or be inaccurate following the posting or printing of the product information in the document, either in the print or online version. Caution should be exercised when using or purchasing any products from McKesson's online or print documents by closely examining the product packaging and the labeling prior to use.
Due to product changes, information listed in this document is subject to change without notice. This information is placed solely for your convenience in ordering and McKesson disclaims all responsibility for its completeness and accuracy, whether or not the inaccuracy or incompleteness is due to fault or error by McKesson.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.