For the past 50 years, improving the experience between patients and caregivers has been at the heart of everything we do. More than a million exam rooms later, we’re still focused on helping you deliver the best patient care with better medical equipment, smarter workflows and integrated technology. Let’s get started.
Midmark Categoriessee all Midmark products
Midmark Exam Room FurnitureMidmark exam tables, exam chairs and exam stools, medical cabinets, and laptop carts and workstations.
Midmark Diagnostic InstrumentsMidmark blood pressure cuffs, vital signs monitors, oximeters, pulse oximtery, and diagnostic accessories.
Midmark Exam Tables
MIDMARK 625 BARRIER-FREE® POWER EXAMINATION TABLE
Remove barriers in the exam room with an exam table that is designed to accommodate all patients safely and comfortably, integrate technology to advance care, and save time with the patient.
The Midmark 625 offers all the capacity, accessibility and connectivity needed to provide excellent patient care without additional strain on the provider or clinical workflow. Plus, with timesaving new features built into the table, you’ll be able to face the future of healthcare knowing that time truly is on your side.
- Remove barriers in the exam space with an 18″ low,
- Optional, integrated IQscaleg® weighs patients discreetly from the comfort of the exam table, reducing conveyance time and improving comfort for the patient
Exclusive features such as our proprietary high performance actuators as well as Quick Exam® and Motion Profiling® controls are designed to help you position the patient quicker and more comfortablyShop Now
Barrier Free Exam Table Base Ritter®
Remove barriers in the exam room with an exam table that is designed to accommodate all patients safely and comfortably, now and into the future.
With a progressively aging population and the number of disabled and obese patients on the rise, providers may find an increasing need to assist patients in accessing the exam table. This can pose safety risks for the patient and the provider. With the Ritter 223, we set out to design a table that would help reduce these risks and accommodate your patients now—and well into the future.
- Remove barriers in the exam space with an 18″ low, flat height
- Position patients effortlessly with power height and back
MORE STANDARD FEATURES
- The 223 is designed to work at optimal performance with many useful features standard, including foot control, hospital-grade receptacles, stirrups, drawer warmer, pelvic tilt and treatment pan