Drive Medical carries a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products,wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, CPAP products, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy devices.
Prime Care Bed Model P903Product Detail Sheet
Comfort. Safety. Flexibility.
With the unparalleled flexibility of width and length expansion, the P903 Full-Electric Expandable Low Bed from Drive DeVilbiss can accommodate residents of all shapes and sizes with unmatched comfort. Its exceptional travel range can help increase staff and resident safety and simplify transfers while providing a more comfortable experience for all.
Because residents spend extended periods of time in your care, it’s important to make them feel as comfortable as possible. The P903 Bed offers a variety of customizable accessories to complement the resident’s room and personality. It could easily become the only bed you’ll ever need for your residents. Standardizing your inventory with the P903 bed can help you save time, money and space in the long run.
- Integrated Width Expansion Easily transition from a standard 36″ bed to a 42″ bed in a matter of seconds to accommodate residents of various sizes
- Integrated Length Expansion Effortlessly expand the bed length from 80″ to 88″ to accommodate taller residents
- Handheld Pendant Control with Auto Contour Automatically reposition the bed into recliner position for added comfort with the push of a button
- Color Coded, Dual-Pedal Braking System Easily activate or deactivate the foot pedal brakes with minimal effort for added safety
- Under-mount LED Lighting Illuminate the area more clearly around the perimeter of the bed with the touch of a button
- Soft Side Rails Provide a softer, warmer and safer environment with molded urethane rails
- Exceptional Travel Range Position the bed 7″ to 30″ off the floor to best suit the needs of the resident and caregiver
- Embedded Staff Control Give staff the accessibility to care for residents easily with the touch of a button
- Headboard and Footboard Options Choose from various styles and colors to complement your facility’s decor
- Synchronized Hi/Lo Motors Keep the surface level and sturdy for proper therapeutic positioning while raising and lowering the bed
- Offset Trapeze Option Enable residents to reposition themselves while in bed
- Weight Capacity Accommodate up to 600 lbs., including mattress and accessories
- Battery Backup
- Adjustable Wall Saver
- Maximum Under Bed Clearance
- Rolls Easily at Any Height
- Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg and Cardiac Chair Capable with Staff Control
|Bed Width Range||36″ – 42″|
|Bed Height Range||7″ – 30″|
|Bed Length Range||80″ – 88″|
|Unit Dimensions||36″ (W) x 89″ (L) x 7″ (H)|
|Weight Capacity||Accommodate up to 600 lbs., including mattress and accessories|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime on Welds, 15 Years on Structural Steel, 3 Year on Electrical & Mechanical Parts/ Components, 1 Year on All Other Parts & Components.|
|Carton Weight||276 lbs.|