Services & Tools
Services & Tools
Manage inventory, purchasing, vehicle inspections and more with Operative IQ, a web-based operations management software designed for public safety and emergency medical services.
What is Operative IQ?
Operative IQ is an operations management software used by hundreds of businesses to manage inventory, purchasing, assets and equipment, vehicle inspections, vehicle maintenance, service desks and controlled substances. While primarily used by public safety and emergency medical services, Operative IQ’s applications fit well for a variety of businesses, allowing crew members to report issues from the front lines while also providing cost savings with minimal investment in a unique, all-inclusive platform.
The Operative IQ Check Sheet connects your crew members and enables them to send real-time information from anywhere. With this tool, crew members can perform inventory inspections, log supply usage, respond to questionnaires, verify assets, report vehicle mileage, submit repair requests and link directly into the controlled substance module.
- Replace manual paper processes to eliminate user error and add accountability
- Track medical supply expiration dates and lot numbers
- Track station and vehicle inventory
- Maximize relevant inventory by creating purchase orders based on stock levels
- Know the location and history of your asset maintenance
- Store documents online and generate reports
- Quickly check assets, verify their location using the check sheet and locate missing assets
- Know in advance when items are due for preventative maintenance
- Generate reports essential to an organized operation
Controlled Substance Tracking
- Replace current paper logs with a more secure system
- Track narcotic boxes, expiration dates and lot numbers
- Create reports on the possession and movement of controlled substances
- Increase security and accountability with biometric fingerprint validation
Fleet Maintenance Software
- Connect your front-line crew with your fleet manager by tracking and scheduling vehicle repairs and routine maintenance based on crew member inspections
- Report mileage, fuel costs, damage and vehicle service requests
- Generate inspection reports to help keep vehicles in service and understand cost per mile
Want to learn more about Operative IQ?
Request a demo with your McKesson Medical-Surgical Account Manager today!
Already Using Operative IQ?
McKesson Medical-Surgical is an Integrated Supplier with Operative IQ. Ask your Account Manager how to add McKesson as an Integrated Supplier to your system for future orders.