Services & Tools
Services & Tools
Are you ready to go paperless?
Okay to Pay is our solution to paperless processing, allowing you to accept and approve your invoices right from your McKesson SupplyManager℠ account.
Save on hours spent sorting through paper
Within SupplyManager, Okay to Pay allows you to accept and approve invoices online – automating a three-way match with packing slips, purchase orders and invoices electronically and eliminating the need to mail, fax, and scan hard copies of invoices.
Get more out of paperless billing
- Stay on top of your billing to help reduce days outstanding
- Access detailed reports online for the past 24 months, including approved, open and paid invoices
- Set permissions and control who can approve invoices
- Easily identify payments received by McKesson Medical-Surgical
- Generate and export reports, including summaries and line-item details
- Receive invoices via email
“It would take me hours… exhausting! Now, I look at my invoices online and submit for payment. I love the process and the time it saves me!”
– Mary Ray, MSN, RN, Nurse Supervisor for Semmes Murphey Surgery Center
Get Started with Okay to Pay Today!
To add Okay to Pay to your SupplyManager account, contact your McKesson Medical-Surgical Account Manager or call the SupplyManager Help Desk at 1-800-422-0280, option 1.
Once enrolled, follow these four simple steps to get started:
1 | Select “Orders” from the SupplyManager main menu, then “Invoiced Orders”
2 | Check desired invoices and click “Change Invoice Status” button
3 | Review invoice detail by clicking on the invoice line
4 | Click the pending “OK” button to activate Okay to Pay. This will generate a stamp that includes the approver’s name and date of approval for audit purposes; invoices can also be marked with “Payment Sent”