Services & Tools
Services & Tools
Are you ready to go paperless?
Okay to Pay is our solution to paperless processing, allowing you to accept and approve your invoices right from your McKesson SupplyManager℠ account.
Save on hours spent sorting through paper
Within SupplyManager, Okay to Pay allows you to accept and approve invoices online – helping you become eco-friendly with paperless processing. Reconcile a three-way match with packing slips, purchase orders and invoices electronically, and create a more efficient process by eliminating the need to mail, fax, and scan hard copies of invoices.
Get more out of paperless billing
- Eliminate monthly paper mailings
- Stay on top of your billing to help reduce days outstanding
- Access detailed reports online for the past 24 months, including approved, open and paid invoices
- Set permissions and control who can approve invoices
- Easily identify payments received by McKesson Medical-Surgical
- Generate and export reports, including summaries and line-item details
- Receive invoices via email
Get Started with Okay to Pay Today!
To add Okay to Pay to your SupplyManager account, contact your McKesson Medical-Surgical Account Manager or call customer service at 1-800-422-0280, option 1.
Once enrolled, follow these four simple steps to get started:
1 | Select “Orders” from the SupplyManager main menu, then “Invoiced Orders”
2 | Check desired invoices and click “Change Invoice Status” button
3 | Review invoice detail by clicking on the invoice line
4 | Click the pending “OK” button to activate Okay to Pay. This will generate a stamp that includes the approver’s name and date of approval for audit purposes; invoices can also be marked with “Payment Sent”