Services & Tools
Services & Tools
We deliver technology solutions that can generate savings of both time and expense, allowing you to deliver better outcomes for your patients and your business.
For more information on any of these solutions, contact your McKesson Medical-Surgical Account Manager or call us at 855.571.2100.
Place Your Orders
Efficient, effective and easy to use, McKesson SupplyManager℠ lets you order all your supplies online – from a single source – while promoting cost and time savings. Within SupplyManager, we also offer a number of tools to further support expense management.
- Cost transparency and insights via advanced features in McKesson SpendManager℠ and McKesson BudgetPlanner℠
- Formulary management, contract compliance and approval rules
- Ease your accounting workload with OK to Pay™ and use GL codes for more accurate reporting
- Access real-time product information, order status, online returns and invoice notifications on-the-go with McKesson MobileManagerHC℠
- Quickly reorder items directly from the supply storage or at the point of care via McKesson ScanManager℠
- Save time by minimizing supply chain disruption with inventory availability and pricing
- Reduce errors by eliminating illegible faxes, lost orders or incorrectly taken phone orders
- Deliver data through detailed tracking information
- Leverage McKesson Direct℠ to transmit patient information and orders, integrating with nearly 100 leading platforms
Manage Your Inventory
- McKesson InventoryManager℠, powered by ORBITS, is a barcode-based solution for multi-vendor inventory management, including advanced tracking capabilities for laboratories
- Track your supplies from storage to reimbursement with the ORBITS Charge Capture System. This barcode technology-based system captures your facility’s real costs and helps you with cost management, reimbursement and inventory control
- Ambulatory surgery centers can save time and eliminate the manual intraocular lens (IOL) inventory process with McKesson Implant Manager
Patient Home Delivery
Quality patient care in the home depends on having the right quantity of the right supplies, at the right time. With Patient Home Delivery, we’ll ship your patient’s orders directly to their home, your agency or even the clinician’s home.
- Optimize nurses’ time and productivity
- Reduce or eliminate in-house stock
- Control product formulary and spend
- One- to two-day UPS ground delivery on most orders
Gain Business Insights
Identify trends and opportunities through in-depth business analysis to accurately determine where your business can operate more efficiently. McKesson Business Analytics℠ (MBA) allows your McKesson Medical-Surgical Account Manager to provide a business review to help you analyze and understand spend.