McKesson Medical-Surgical & Home Medical Equipment Providers
A successful Home Medical Equipment (HME) or Durable Medical Equipment (DME) provider depends on availability, dependability and quality. McKesson Medical-Surgical offers a comprehensive portfolio of more than 45,000 medical-surgical products to help your home medical equipment business increase revenue with the right product mix. Begin offering new product categories quickly and provide your referral sources and customers with the product selection they want, from leading national brand manufacturers as well as our own McKesson Brands.
In addition to our robust product offering, we also provide valuable clinical and business resources to further support your business as you seek to unlock new efficiencies, increase revenue, expand your customer base and optimize cash flow.
Durable Medical Equipment by McKesson Brands
Combining the quality of leading manufacturers with the efficiencies of a nationwide distribution network, McKesson Brands delivers a DME portfolio you can be proud to offer to your patients and customers. Take advantage of the power of McKesson together with leading manufacturers.
- Streamline purchasing with a single distributor
- 100% money back guarantee on McKesson Brands products
- 14 DME distribution centers providing fast, nationwide deliver
- Customer-direct delivery with a $9.95 flat freight fee*
Access our product portfolio, distribution network and robust data to expand into or grow your eCommerce business today. Learn more >
McKesson is pleased to offer financing for our DME line of products. These programs are being introduced at a time when the changing industry dynamics are heightening the challenges facing durable medical equipment providers in need of help with managing their cash flow.
- Merchandising tools
- Instructional videos
- Customizable sell sheets
- Cash sale items
- Retail packaging
McKesson Brands DME ProductsDownload Catalog
We offer a comprehensive line of durable medical products by McKesson Brands, including mobility equipment, bath safety, patient handling, personal care, therapy aids, beds, mattresses and overlays.
Looking to expand into or grow your eCommerce business?
Get started now with these ready-to-go solutions
1. Products you need
Take advantage of more than 15,000 products approved for web retail – with new products added frequently. We make it easy to upload these products onto your own site.
With patient home delivery, products can ship directly from our 34 nationwide distribution centers to your customer’s doorstep. We even put your business’ name on the shipping labels and packing slips. Or, if you prefer, you can buy in bulk and pack and ship from your own warehouse.
Our systems can connect with your eCommerce site, providing timely updates and changes to product attributes, pricing, inventory status, and real time tracking so you know when an order drops. In addition, the orders your customers place can be electronically linked to our shipping and fulfillment system – creating a touch-free ordering platform for your business.
Ready to start? Contact your McKesson Account Manager today!
With 37 nationwide distribution centers, a 98% fill rate and 99.8% order accuracy, you can count on our distribution network to deliver the products you need, when you need them. We also offer differentiated distribution services to further serve your home medical equipment business and help expand your customer base while saving on overhead:
- Drop ship orders directly to your patients’ homes with Patient Home Delivery
- Promote your business with every shipment using customized shipping labels and packaging
Unlocking New Efficiencies
Accelerate payments with more automation. Connect your billing service provider with McKesson SupplyManager℠, our online ordering platform, to quickly access billing and payment information.
- Request payment immediately after the patient receives their package
- Keep orders moving so you can keep billing, with up to date product availability
Get connected with one of these business management platforms:
- Brightree® – along with seamless connectivity to referral sources, manufacturers and patients, Brightree enables real-time integrated purchasing capability directly from McKesson for more than 2,000 home medical equipment, home health and hospice organizations
- CareTend by Mediware® – streamlining patient management from intake to billing to delivery management, CareTend enables you to track business performance in real-time using custom workflow and business intelligence reporting tools
- Universal Software Solutions – with a focus on automation, Universal Software Solutions’ fully-integrated practice management solution, Healthcare Data Management System (HDMS), is specifically geared toward home medical providers seeking a cost-effective solution for increasing efficiencies
Featured CategoriesShop all categories
IncontinenceMcKesson Medical-Surgical offers incontinence supplies including adult diapers, panty liners, incontinence pads, chux pads, and more incontinence products.
Wound CareMcKesson Medical-Surgical delivers a comprehensive wound care product portfolio including bandages, gauze, medical tape, first aid kits, hydrogel, eye patches, and wound care supplies.
Nutritionals And Feeding SuppliesMcKesson Medical-Surgical delivers nutritional supplements and feeding supplies including ensure, dietary supplements, feeding tubes, baby formula, and more.
RespiratoryMcKesson Medical-Surgical offers respiratory products including nebulizers, cpap supplies, endotracheal tubes, nasal cannulas, humidifiers, and medical supplies.
Ambulatory EquipmentMcKesson Medical-Surgical delivers ambulatory equipment, DME equipment, mobility aids, and disability aids including canes, walkers, commodes, wheelchairs, rollators, and shower chairs, and more.
Faced with health challenges such as diabetes and hypertension, the baby boomer market requires a variety of medical products including incontinence products, advanced wound care and bathing and bed supplies – all of which you can provide in your DME to help grow your business while addressing a customer need.
*Beds and lifts do not qualify for the $9.95 flat freight fee. Contact your McKesson Medical-Surgical Account Manager for more details.