McKesson Medical-Surgical & Home Health Agencies
With the pressures of today’s healthcare environment, it’s important to have an ally that can help you stay focused on providing quality home healthcare. We work to understand your daily challenges so that, together, we can develop a customized plan to address your clinical support needs, whether you need help tackling reimbursements, training and educating clinical staff, increasing referrals or streamlining business practices.
From specialized distribution services to clinical resources and online education, we have the suite of solutions to help keep your agency running smoothly. Plus, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of medical-surgical products, including incontinence, nutrition, feeding supplies and advanced wound care, to further support your home health agency and its clinical staff in providing patient care.
Staff Training & Education
Quality home care begins with well-trained clinical staff. Your clinical staff needs specialized training to effectively take their skills on the road and into the home. We offer educational resources and support to help equip your staff with the knowledge they need to deliver quality home health care.
- McKesson Academy™ – we’ve brought together three education tiers offering varying levels of courses, certifications and CEUs to help you find the best clinical education solution for your staff. McKesson Academy is our complimentary online education portal featuring Relias Learning’s most popular courses, developed by credentialed subject experts with industry standard research
- McKesson Academy™ Plus – our library of accredited continuing education courses from Relias Learning; available for purchase by course or series of courses
- Relias LMS – our most extensive catalog of continuing education courses, with full administrative functionality including automation, management and tracking
- Educational Webinars – McKesson Clinical Connection™ is our monthly webinar series for long term care facilities, home health agencies and home medical equipment business, featuring topics relevant to you, including staffing, care management, quality ratings and best practices
With the proper customized solutions, your home health agency can continue to thrive – despite declining reimbursements.
- Drop ship orders directly to your patients’ homes with Patient Home Delivery and reduce or eliminate in-house stock. Packing slips can be customized to help keep that customer connection. We deliver more than 7 million packages to patients’ homes per year.
- McKesson Patient Care Solutions (MPCS) helps reduce the cost of reimbursable supplies by accepting more insurance plans and billing patients’ insurance on their behalf. MPCS is a contracted supplier with hundreds of managed care payers and is a participating provider with Medicare and many Medicaid plans. MPCS is also able to provide supplies post-discharge to help support continuity of care.
- Access clinical, regulatory, quality and reimbursement trends with Pathway Health, a professional management and consulting organization serving clients in the long term care and post-acute care industry.
Clinical Resource Team
For our post-acute care customers, our Clinical Resource Team is ready to help with the challenges you encounter every day, such as training, clinical tools, consultation and product selection. Our engaged and experienced clinicians are just a phone call away.
Contact our Clinical Resource Team at 877.611.0081
Featured CategoriesShop all categories
Nutritionals And Feeding SuppliesMcKesson Medical-Surgical delivers nutritional supplements and feeding supplies including ensure, dietary supplements, feeding tubes, baby formula, and more.
IncontinenceMcKesson Medical-Surgical offers incontinence supplies including adult diapers, panty liners, incontinence pads, chux pads, and more incontinence products.
Wound CareMcKesson Medical-Surgical delivers a comprehensive wound care product portfolio including bandages, gauze, medical tape, first aid kits, hydrogel, eye patches, and wound care supplies.