- Shop Products
- Services & Tools
- Business Resources
- Clinical Resources
- Our Story
- Contact Us
The landscape of patient care is rapidly shifting outside of the traditional hospital setting. 95% of patient visits are now taking place outside of the hospital. This new way of receiving care is also driving the complexity of how clinicians deliver treatment. This change requires a new way of managing your supply chain throughout your entire health system. Managing the broad spectrum of care settings requires solutions developed for the unique requirements of each facility, from the physician office to the patient’s home.
We’ve heard from health systems customers that non-acute averages 2% of product spend, yet drives 30% of headaches.
New challenges require a different approach to managing your supply chain, including:
We help to cut through the complexity and bridge potential gaps through our expertise in distribution. In order to capitalize upon health system’s hidden opportunities, it is important that health systems take these four pillars into account in building a strong, future-forward continuum of care.
1 | Supply Chain Operations
Operate an integrated supply chain that reduces operation expenses, eliminates waste and improves productivity across hundreds of locations and many care settings.
2 | Financial Performance
Drive down costs while also focusing on service levels, quality of care and patient satisfaction.
3 | Clinical Infrastructure
Build a system of facilities and capabilities designed to expand patient access and advance the quality of care.
4 | Leading Change
Overcome organizational inertia by aligning stakeholders, resources and planning processes to successfully execute initiatives.
• Integrated supply chain across non-acute care settings – from physician’s office to the patient’s home
• Single source for medical-surgical, pharmaceuticals and laboratory
• Service model that meets regulatory, cold chain and lot sequestration requirements
• Process automation for ordering, inventory and back-office
• Analytics for measuring performance and identifying operation improvements
• Effectively integrate acquisitions and facilitate office set-ups
• Resources and processes to lead change
• Align cost source/GPO strategy to reduce supply costs
• Customized service model to meet operational objectives: reduce expenses, eliminate waste and improve productivity
• Drive standardization, formulary management and contract compliance
• Analytics that provide transparency to spend, benchmarking and cost savings opportunities
• Lab program designed to improve productivity, physician consultations, patient compliance and satisfaction
• Office and OR productivity, data capture and workflow solutions/equipment
• Patient care programs for chronic care management, infection prevention and avoiding readmissions
• Product and process standardization to remove variability
• Post-acute care program designed to help manage patient care after they leave your facilities
• Patient home delivery program that sends supplies to the patient and bills their insurance
• Leverage the latest products, cutting-edge equipment and new technology from manufacturers
• Stakeholder engagement to align objectives
• Process assessment, evaluation and recommendations
• Implementation and communication plan
It takes a team of specialists:
Account lead • Implementation manager • Contracts manager • Operations manager • Lab consulting team • Pharmaceutical specialists • Lean Six Sigma consultant • Business process automation consultants • Clinical support team
MedTrainer helps your facility manage your compliance training, including OSHA, HIPAA and accreditation trainings, in one affordable, easy-to-use learning management system. For medical practices, surgery centers, health systems, laboratories and clinics