McKesson Medical-Surgical & Health Systems
With 85% of patient visits happening beyond the hospital*, your health system or integrated delivery network needs quality, high-performing non-acute sites of care. Each of these sites has unique needs and challenges that contribute to the overall success of your system.
McKesson Medical-Surgical serves all non-acute sites of care with a robust medical-surgical product offering, including lab and pharmaceuticals. Our services and tools help address business and financial concerns, and we offer business and clinical resources for additional support.
Strengthening Your Supply Chain
With a vast medical-surgical product catalog, 99.8% order accuracy rate and a commitment to the highest levels of performance and reliability, it’s no wonder that more than a quarter million sites of care depend on McKesson Medical-Surgical for their supply needs. But we also know your supply chain needs don’t end with product delivery. We also offer robust services and solutions – including formulary and contract management, systems integration and automation, inventory management and clinic setup support – to help you operate more efficiently and manage costs more effectively.
- From the physician office to the patient home, we provide differentiated distribution services tailored to your unique requirements, including:
- 900+ delivery professionals
- Customized ordering quantities
- Flexible delivery options for same, next and two-day shipping
- Scanning and inventory management
- Drop shipping available to patient homes
- Monitor costs and access real-time ordering and inventory reporting for all your medical-surgical, Rx and laboratory supplies with McKesson Inventory Manager
- Eliminate the hassle of manually entering orders, provide better control over stocking levels and reduce errors with the barcode technology of McKesson ScanManager℠, our handheld ordering device that syncs with SupplyManager
- Order controlled substances electronically, track receipts, manage Class II control substances and eliminate the need to manually fill out a DEA Form 222 with McKesson CSOSManager℠
Elevating Your Business Performance
In addition to our product portfolio and distribution services, we also offer a variety of services and tools to help take control of operational performance and drive efficiencies across your network.
- Gain business insights with McKesson Business Analytics℠, our interactive performance dashboard combining spend and operational information to help you identify real-time, actionable insights
- Alleviate some of the challenges brought by acquiring new facilities or upgrading existing sites with our Facility Planning and Setup Services. Our experienced setup teams can help identify equipment needs, stage inventory for delivery and even facilitate installation for you
- Access our innovative web-based quality assurance program, McKesson Quality One, created by clinicians for clinicians incorporating both QAPI best practices and QIS survey questions
- Manage your facility’s compliance training with MedTrainer, a learning management system offering all-inclusive access to more than 150 course topics, as well as policy management, incident reporting, document management and safety data sheet management
Featured CategoriesShop all product categories
PharmaceuticalsWhether you're in a physician office or a long term care facility, we deliver an extensive pharmaceutical product portfolio from leading manufacturers such as Baxter, Hospira, Merck, Perrigo, Pfizer, and Sanofi to help you provide a higher quality of care.
GlovesFrom the exam room to the surgical floor, we deliver a comprehensive glove portfolio to suit your specific needs. We offer gloves from many top suppliers, including Ansell, Innovative Healthcare Corporation, Microflex Medical, Sempermed, Cypress and McKesson.
Clinical LaboratoryWe deliver a broad portfolio of laboratory products and lab supplies from leading suppliers such Abbott, Covidien and Alere. Browse our selection of private label McKesson Brands lab supplies.
Diagnostic Instruments and SuppliesMcKesson has the diagnostic supplies and instruments you need from top brands such as Welch Allyn, ADC, Covidien, Health O Meter and GE Healthcare, in addition to our own private label brand, McKesson Brands.
Wound CareMcKesson offers a comprehensive wound care product portfolio from acute to advanced wound care options. We are your one source for all wound care needs, including educational resources as well as our McKesson WoundCare Companion wound care program.
Needles and SyringesWe offer a comprehensive portfolio of needles and syringes including top brands like BD, Covidien and Retractable Technologies. We also have a vast selection of top quality, cost-effective needles and syringes from our private label line, McKesson Brands.