Community health centers have the challenge of providing the best care possible for the under-served population. Whether your center is treating chronic medical conditions, substance abuse or mental health, improving patient outcomes is the main goal.
With service to over 9,000 community health centers nationwide, we’ll help your center stay ahead of what’s next.
- Get fast lab results and create a patient care plan during patient visits with in-office lab testing
- Put a chronic care management program in place that will help save staff time and improve patient outcomes
- Improve diabetic quality measures with simple and affordable diabetic retinopathy screening at the point of care
Contact us to learn more about how we can help your community health center achieve better business and clinical outcomes.
Special Pricing Available for FQHC on the Quidel Triage® BNP Test
You offer the first line of defense in the battle against heart failure. With early detection, leading to early treatment, you have the opportunity to have a profound impact on your patients’ health.
Quidel Triage® BNP Test:
- Create a heart failure risk assessment baseline and identify potential heart failure patients before they leave the clinic
- Get results in 15 minutes
- Easy to use, CLIA waived
Contact your McKesson Medical-Surgical Account Manager today to get access to this special pricing.
Improving Business Performance
Business performance is about maximizing staff time on patient care and making the most of the money you invest. We offer technology solutions and consulting services to help increase your staff’s efficiency and connect your record keeping and patient records.
- MedTrainer helps your center manage your compliance training – including OSHA, HIPAA and accreditation trainings – in an affordable, easy-to-use Learning Management System (LMS)
- McKesson Business Analytics℠ (MBA) allows your McKesson Medical-Surgical Account Manager to provide a business review to help you analyze and understand spend
- Wellbox™ allows you to take full advantage of reimbursements from Chronic Care Management (CCM)
- 340B and GPO programs provide access to major alternative site contracts for efficiency and cost savings
- McKesson ScanManager℠ uses bar code technology to help simplify the ordering process and save time
Related CategoriesShop all categories
Diagnostic Instruments and SuppliesMcKesson Medical-Surgical offers a full portfolio of diagnostic products including thermometers, stethoscopes, scales, defibrillators, blood pressure monitors, and more.
Clinical LaboratoryMcKesson Medical-Surgical delivers laboratory supplies including reagents, lab equipment, lab glassware, eye wash solution, specimen collection, and lab supplies.
PharmaceuticalsMcKesson Medical-Surgical offers pharmaceuticals including insulin, antibiotics, anticoagulant, flu vaccine, anesthetics, sodium chloride, and more prescription drugs.