Are you ready to get more out of your McKesson SupplyManager℠ experience?
Coming soon, you’ll see exciting enhancements and new features on McKesson SupplyManager that will help you get the most out of your online experience, offering greater efficiency and more information at your fingertips than ever before. These features are all in addition to those you already know and use today, so you don’t have to worry about losing any of your favorite SupplyManager tools – you can just enjoy getting more out of them!
To make things simple for you during this upgrade, you’ll continue using your same login information – no action is required on your part! When your upgrade comes, you’ll sign into your account as usual and see the new and improved SupplyManager.
For questions about this upgrade, contact your McKesson Medical-Surgical Account Manager.
See the New SupplyManager in Action!
Register for one of our live demos to see these SupplyManager enhancements in action and ask questions of our experts. Or, if you want to learn more now, you can watch a replay of one of our recent demos.
Here’s What’s New
- Redesigned with a fresh, clean look that makes it easier to find what you need
- New responsive design adapts to the size of your screen so you can shop on the go
- Predictive search auto-fills keywords as you type
- Each search query offers keyword-related category and content suggestions, as well as product suggestions based on your previous orders
My Shopping List
- Create unlimited lists and personalize by renaming or combining multiple lists as needed
- Lists now include product images so you can see what’s on your list
- Expanded list attributes allow you to easily narrow and sort list results
- New Quick Add function allows you to add items using item numbers or keywords
- New personalized homepage shows all orders for the last 30 days, clearly identifying your active carts, in-progress orders, backorders and open invoices
- Order Status page offers even more details and transparency:
- View orders for up to 180 days
- Filter by open, backorder, completed
- Color-coded progress wheels show the status of each order so you can easily identify shipped and backordered items
- Search for individual orders by order number, PO, shipping destination, product item number and more
- New feature allows you to make full or partial payments on your orders
- Access account balances and past invoices
- Pay by credit card option
- New highly-trained Live Chat agents are available to answer questions or help with your account during regular business hours
Download these web tool guides for more information on common functionalities in the new McKesson SupplyManager.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I need a new username & password to log into McKesson SupplyManager℠?
No. Your login information will remain the same as it is today. Once your scheduled upgrade is live, simply log in using your existing username and password to start enjoying the new SupplyManager enhancements. There’s nothing else you need to do.
What new features have been added?
SupplyManager is now designed to fit any screen size, including mobile, making ordering on the go easier than ever. Additionally:
- Your personalized homepage will show a quick order status ‘dashboard’
- We now offer Live Chat, accessible from anywhere in the site so you can get real-time answers to your questions during regular business hours
- We now have an online Payment Portal for your convenience, allowing you to pay single or multiple invoices on your account
What features have been upgraded?
We have upgraded the look of SupplyManager to make things clean and easy to read. Additionally:
- Lists, Catalog and Product Search include more images and features
- Order Status offers more filters and options to gain transparency into your orders
- Search queries offer more keyword-related results, including products, categories and educational content
- And more
What happens to my current Lists during this upgrade?
All Lists you currently have access to will remain the same. No action is needed. Once upgraded, Lists can be found under Shop Products in the main navigation.
What happens to the other tools I’ve been using on SupplyManager?
The tools you know and love on SupplyManager are all on the upgraded version as well! Some may be in a new location within the main navigation, but everything is still available to you.
What happens to the Reports I use?
All reporting features will remain the same, and you will continue to have the same export options you have today (Excel, PDF or CSV).
Will I still have access to the same products?
Yes. All products and item numbers will remain the same.