Presented by industry experts, we offer two complimentary, monthly educational webinars focusing on healthcare topics relevant to your specialty:
- Webinar Wednesdays℠ – for medical practices, surgery centers, health systems, laboratories and clinics
- McKesson Clinical Connection™ – for long term care facilities, home health agencies and home medical equipment businesses
Catch up on previous webinars with our video galleries:
Subscribe to receive monthly webinar updates. Sign Up Today
Upcoming Webinars for Webinar Wednesdays
FluMist® Overview: What’s New, What’s Next? What You Need to Know for the 2018-2019 Flu Season
July 18, 2018 | 2:30 p.m. EST
Presented by Dr. Allyn Bandell – Medical Director for FluMist®, AstraZeneca
- Learn the benefits and importance of FluMist in the pediatric market
- Review ACIP approval for 2018-2019 flu season and how the strains/formulation were selected
- Understand pre-book program details (returnability, pricing, etc.)
Social Media & Your Healthcare Facility: Understanding How People Use Social Media & Traditional Media to Make Important Healthcare Decisions
August 15, 2018 | 2:30 p.m. EST
Presented by Dean Browell – Executive Vice President & Co-Founder, Feedback
- Come to terms with the ways our audiences make decisions, beyond our touch points
- Complement and integrate messaging to reach our audiences, not compete
- Understand the ecosystems and impact of condition-specific regional and national forums and message boards in healthcare
Six Proven EMR Optimization Strategies for Primary Care
September 19, 2018 | 2:30 p.m. EST
Presented by Brian Williams, MHA, MBA – Vice President, MedTrainer
- Review six critical success factors for effective EMR optimization
- Learn how to thoroughly evaluate your current EMR performance
- Keep the momentum going and create a “training culture” where EMR education is expected and valued
Upcoming Webinars for Clinical Connection
The Emerging Revolution in Infection Prevention through Topical Immunocompetency
July 11, 2018 | 3:00 p.m. EST
Presented by Ronald Harvey, RN, MSHSA – Vice President Clinical Research, Avadim Technologies, Inc.
- Understand the role of stratum vorneum and overall skin health
- Understand the role of low pH in our skin
What Makes a Five Star Facility: A Journey to Achieving Quality Care
August 8, 2018 | 3:00 p.m. EST
Presented by Diane Geis – Altercare, Chief Personnel Officer
- Understand Altercare’s journey to achieving multiple quality awards
- How to use the quality awards recognition as a pathway to better outcomes
- Create an actionable plan for developing leaders and managers that reflect organizational values
Join Relias for a 3-part webinar series to learn how to improve hiring and on-boarding programs, evaluate and enhance competency, and develop the next generation of leaders, all to build and retain the best workforce.
- Part 1: Hiring in Healthcare: How to Find Your Unicorns (June 28)
- Part 2: How to Go From Good to Great: Cultivate Your Leaders (July 12)
- Part 3: Retention Battle Cry: Onboarding & Development (July 26)
Featured Webinar Wednesdays WebinarSee All
Featured Clinical Connection WebinarSee All
Sign up to receive monthly emails with information regarding upcoming webinars.
These webinars have been provided to participants on a complementary basis. The content provided in these webinars and the related materials has been prepared, compiled or provided by the presenters and is not intended to constitute legal advice or the rendering of legal, consulting or other professional services of any kind. The presenters are not affiliated with McKesson. Any statements, positions and opinions expressed by the presenters do not necessarily reflect the statements, positions and opinions of McKesson. McKesson does not guarantee, warrant or otherwise endorse the products or services of any firm, organization or person connected with these webinars.
McKesson makes no representations or warranties about, and disclaims all responsibility for, the accuracy or suitability of any information in the webinar and related materials; all such content is provided on an “as is” basis. MCKESSON FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE CONTENTS OF THESE MATERIALS AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DISCUSSED THEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The content of webinar and related materials should not be construed as legal advice and is intended solely for the use of a competent healthcare professional.
Eligibility Requirements For Participating in a McKesson Webinar: This webinar is not open to the general public. Your participation in this webinar cannot be transferred or assigned to anyone for any reason. You do not have to be a current customer of, purchase products from, or be affiliated with, McKesson, in order to participate in the webinars. McKesson, in its sole discretion, may terminate this promotion at any time. Due to certain regulatory restrictions, this promotion cannot be offered to health care providers licensed in Vermont and/or to government employees.