If you are considering expanding or adding laboratory, imaging, pharmacy or exam space, you can lean on our team of specialists to help you navigate these waters.
Support every step of the way
MedSol Laboratory Consulting Services
MedSol Lab Consulting is a team of laboratory experts who offer the support you need for complete setup, standardization and compliance including on-going technical assistance and support, OSHA and safety training, even clean-up for labs with inspection issues. MedSol Lab Consulting offers:
- Lab setup
- Ongoing consulting and tech support
- OSHA compliance
- Quality testing and training
Facility Planning and Setup Consulting Services
Building or expanding your facility comes with unique challenges. To help you through this process, we offer comprehensive planning and set-up services at each stage so you can start seeing patients as soon as possible.
Your McKesson Medical-Surgical Account Manager will sit down with you to help you define your needs and offer equipment and configuration recommendations specific to your facility. Following this consultation, we can obtain purchase orders, manage orders from multiple vendors and collect all the items in a single location within our warehouse. This saves you the hassle of scheduling multiple deliveries and finding space to store your orders. Then, once your certificate of occupancy is issued, we will deliver your order in a single delivery and be on site to help manage installation and stock supplies. We even remove all the trash and old products so your staff can walk in and begin treating patients.
We help you serve your patients with educational resources to address current topics. Many of our programs offer continuing education units.
- UPrevent - Provides a one-stop solution for information and resources to help clinicians build their own infection prevention program.
- Flu Prevention - Offers educational materials, infection prevention techniques and guidelines and in-office posters to help announce days that vaccines are being administered.
- Webinars - Webcasts that provide timely information on topics you want and need to know about.
Our Laboratory Solutions Specialists Can Help
Our Laboratory Solutions Specialists can work with your Account Manager to advise you about products, technology solutions and laboratory setup.